|Top Left: Flowering Kale. Top Right: Garlic Sprouts. On the wooden stand from|
back to front: Yellow Rock Onions, Lime Mint, Orange Mint, Broccoli Raab
and Lemon Balm.
|Closeup of life from the Lemon Balm.|
It's only a couple photos, but where's the suspense when the whole patio is shown at once? Plus, the garden is still in its "chick" stage, as I like to call it. It's small now, but like the fast growing chick, it'll soon be a large and productive hen!
Current Garden Specifics -
- Available Sunlight : Strong indirect from 1pm-3:30pm, Full Sun from 3:30pm - Sunset (7:30pm)
- Weekly Weather : Freeze early in the week. Followed by daily highs averaging 67°F and lows averaging 39°F.
- Current Plantings : Flowering Kale, Garlic, Yellow Rock Onions, Lime Mint, Orange Mint, Lemon Balm and Broccoli Raab (currently hardening off).
Plans for the Weekend -
- Finalize and finish planter stands.
- Setup grow beds for cole crops and radishes.
- Prepare container for carrots.
Take care and enjoy the spring weather!